Salesforce Project Manager
We’re a rapidly growing mid-tier Silver Certified Salesforce Implementation Partner with projects increasing in complexity and size. We’re moving from small projects to mid-market and enterprise projects. The ideal candidate would possess the skills required to execute their, but also an ability and desire to lead less senior individuals within the delivery team.
Accountabilities Delivery of the Salesforce Project Portfolio
- Primary Point of Contact for App Solve on Salesforce Projects
- Manage the budget and deliverables facing the Customer on Salesforce Project Delivery
- Manage the output from the Development Team
- Ensure quality and alignment of requirements/SOW
- Strong communications skills as this is a client-facing role
- Experience with Multi-Cloud: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Field Service, CPQ, Pardot,
- Experience Cloud, Einstein, and Marketing Cloud implementation projects
- Joining Technical Sales Calls with Account Executive’s / Customers where needed
- Assist with Consulting during the sales cycle where possible
- Demo Builds and Presentations
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
As our Account Executive, you will be partnering with organizations to help accelerate their sales through the use of our Salesforce.com products.
You will work closely with current customers and prospective customers as a trusted advisor to deeply understand their unique company challenges and goals.
App Solve offers a unique experience for an account executive that is based on creating relationships and solving problems that customers have on the Salesforce.com platform and broader ecosystem with our expanding suite of products. This is where you’ll spend the majority of your day, in high value conversations as a trusted adviser to one of the most important technologies your customers will ever interact with.
We are looking for candidates with experience in:
- Salesforce SI space
Job Type: Full-time
App Solve is a Certified Salesforce.com Implementation Partner that is experiencing exponential growth.
We are looking for Salesforce Developers to work on our delivery teams and help create amazing solutions for our customers in the Salesforce eco-system.
We build systems for our customers across all Salesforce products.
Must have experience with Salesforce Custom Coding; including Apex Triggers, Classes & Visualforce Coding.
***If you don’t have experience with Custom Code yet, please do not apply***
Salesforce Developer Duties and Responsibilities:
- Internal Admin / Developer
- Deliver Internal Projects
- Assist with delivering external projects
- Get certifications, participate in the Salesforce Community
- Maintain App Solve internal SFDC re: owned projects & customers
Salesforce Consultant Certification or Salesforce Developer Certification required.
Job Type: Full-time